Sunday, August 26, 2012

New Catalogue Release Party!

Hello Everyone!! Count down is on to the release of the new Stampin' Up! Catalogue!!  To celebrate, I'm having a get together at Rosemount from 10am - 3pm on Saturday the 8th of September!!  Come along and try the new goodies and pick up your obligation free Catalogues (yes there's 2 DIFFERENT ones being released in September!!)  Make a card with the new in colours and catch up with friends too!  Would love to see you then, email me jandrwilliams1@dodo.com.au to let me know you're coming so I can prepare your card kit!  Anyone that comes can pick out a freebie from the little gift basket too!

Also, my wonderful sister in law Shan is going to have her jewellery on display and available for sale.  See her Facebook Page Shan's Rescued Jewellery for more info on how the sales of the jewellery help rescue children from sexual slavery.  Look forward to seeing you on the 8th!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment